Welcome To Marlboro Apartments!
Marlboro is the best kept secret in the Williamsburg / James City County area. Welcome to a townhome that boasts beautiful hardwood flooring! While living in this location, you are close to Route 199 and Interstate 64, giving you an easy commute to work, school or play! If you have a child in elementary school, you would be within walking distance of Laurel Lane Elementary! The James City County Transit bus route is within walking distance and you are two miles or 5 minutes away from the College of William and Mary. Historic Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens and multiple shopping opportunities are all within minutes of this location. With only 48 townhomes, you will enjoy this private, peaceful setting. Enjoy this serene community at the end of your busy day. Please view the additional amenities that are available to you while living in this wonderful townhome community!
A community you can connect with…
- Close to Route 199 and Interstate 64, giving you an easy commute to work, school or play
- 5 minutes (two miles) away from the College of William & Mary
- Minutes away from Historic Colonial Williamsburg and High Street with great shopping, restaurants and movie theatre
- Walking distance to Laurel Lane Elementary School
- Close to New Town, one of Williamsburg’s most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment destinations
- Busch Gardens and Water Country are a short drive away
For our residents:
24 Hour Emergency Maintenance: 757.229.6047
Resources: local utility companies, area attractions
Amenities at a Glance
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Townhouse Apartments
- Hardwood flooring
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Marble tub surround/shower * or Ceramic tile bath with vanity
- Eat-in kitchen with oven/range, refrigerator
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Exterior lighting
- 1BR = 683 sq. feet, 2BR = 964 sq. feet, 3BR = 1,168 sq. feet
- Playground privileges on main property
- Swimming pool privileges on main property
- Laundromat located on main property
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Pet-friendly (We Love Pets!)
- You can call this private complex home for just $765 to $995/month
- Call our friendly office staff for leasing terms
- *Marble tub surround/shower only present in units where upgrades have been completed
Moving in? Here are the Resources to set up your utilities and learn more about the area.
View Available Properties
Submit an Application
Join the Waiting List!