Welcome To Clinton Garden Apartments!
You will be proud to call this garden style (one floor) apartment your home! Clinton Garden is affordable, centrally located in the City of Williamsburg and welcomes both students and families. This prime location is within walking distance to William & Mary, the Historic District, Williamsburg and Monticello Shopping Centers, and High Street – which boasts retail shops, restaurants and a movie tavern cinema! Convenient to all major shopping and entertainment hubs, Clinton Garden’s location will allow you more time at home and less time commuting. Please view the additional amenities that are available to you while living in this wonderful townhome community!
A community you can connect with…
- Walking distance to William & Mary, Historic Colonial Williamsburg and High Street with great shopping, restaurants and movie theatre
- Convenient to Williamsburg and Monticello Shopping Centers, drug stores and grocery shopping
- Close to New Town, one of Williamsburg’s most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment destinations
- Largest apartment community close to the William & Mary campus!
- Busch Gardens and Water Country are a short drive away!
For our residents:
24 Hour Emergency Maintenance: 757.229.6047
Resources: local utility companies, area attractions
Amenities at a Glance
- 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Garden Style (one floor living) Apartments
- Fully carpeted
- Private entrance
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Ceramic tile bath with vanity
- Kitchen with oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher & waste disposal
- Separate dining room in 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Exterior lighting
- 1BR = 722 sq. feet, 2BR = 988 sq. feet, 3BR = 1,250 sq. feet
- Reserved Parking
- Playground onsite
- Swimming pool onsite
- Laundromat located onsite
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Pet-friendly (We Love Pets!)
- You can enjoy one floor living in this great complex for just $820 to $1,100/month
- Call our friendly office staff for leasing terms
Moving in? Here are the Resources to set up your utilities and learn more about the area.